Students must be registered at the ¶«¾©ČČapp and fall within one of the following two categories:Ģż
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Indigenous Education – Elementary Program and completed a minimum of six (6) credit hours in Indigenous Language courses; orĢż
- Be enrolled in the First Nations Language Certificate Program.Ģż
- Preference will be given to students who meet the above qualifications;Ģż
- Are over 30 years of age;Ģż
- Intend to teach a Canadian Indigenous language at the primary or elementary level;
- Students may be Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal
Submit application, budget, and a cover letter that should demonstrate a commitment to teaching a Canadian Indigenous language at the primary or elementary level.